Since I last posted, I've:
- Moved into my new apartment
- Watched Conan O'Brien leg wrestle with John Malkovich
- Eaten at dinner at Mama Mexico. Mmm ... guacamole.
- Fallen down the stairs on my way to the subway
- Purchased a real bed so I wouldn't have to sleep on an air mattress any more
- Waited around most of the day for the delivery guys to deliver my mattress
- Gotten a New York Public Library card
- Gotten into Dave Attell's show at Caroline's for free
- Shaken Dave Attell's hand and made awkward conversation about St. Patrick's Day in Dublin
- Moved into my new apartment
- Watched Conan O'Brien leg wrestle with John Malkovich
- Eaten at dinner at Mama Mexico. Mmm ... guacamole.
- Fallen down the stairs on my way to the subway
- Purchased a real bed so I wouldn't have to sleep on an air mattress any more
- Waited around most of the day for the delivery guys to deliver my mattress
- Gotten a New York Public Library card
- Gotten into Dave Attell's show at Caroline's for free
- Shaken Dave Attell's hand and made awkward conversation about St. Patrick's Day in Dublin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home