And Then Some
Friday, April 18, 2003
My body has a poor sense of timing
I leave for New York City in just over four days. I have a fever.
posted by Anne at
12:08 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
''I am 32 flavors and then some.'' -Ani DiFranco
Previous
Northern Illinois: Tragically Hip There's a Donny ...
Vin Diesel's tips on convincing people you are sta...
Anticipation Ever since this summer, I've been wai...
'Cause everyone's your friend in New York City I ...
Belvidere Vice(s) Now that I'm back in Belvidere, ...
Yesterday, I found a Snickers egg in my purse. Th...
Movies in the Lou In St. Louis, I saw two movies. ...
Um ... so now what? Well, I guess now that I'm bac...
Going the distance Since Tuesday, Big Mama and I h...
Replacing one vice with another My family doesn't ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home