Um ... so now what?
Well, I guess now that I'm back from Ireland I have to start dealing with real life, deciding where I want to move, trying to find a job. I liked it a lot better when the biggest decisions of my day were which hostel to sleep in, what to buy for dinner at SuperValu and what to order at the pub. Sigh.
By the numbers
Jobs applied for: 2
Jobs applied for at publications where one of my references works: 2
Calls about said job applications: 0
Hours between arriving back in the United States and calling about a job: 16
Days I've slept past 7:30 since arriving back in the United States: 1
People I went to high school with who were on my flight back from Dublin: 1
Completely silly fights I've had with my parents: 1
Well, I guess now that I'm back from Ireland I have to start dealing with real life, deciding where I want to move, trying to find a job. I liked it a lot better when the biggest decisions of my day were which hostel to sleep in, what to buy for dinner at SuperValu and what to order at the pub. Sigh.
By the numbers
Jobs applied for: 2
Jobs applied for at publications where one of my references works: 2
Calls about said job applications: 0
Hours between arriving back in the United States and calling about a job: 16
Days I've slept past 7:30 since arriving back in the United States: 1
People I went to high school with who were on my flight back from Dublin: 1
Completely silly fights I've had with my parents: 1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home