Movies in the Lou
In St. Louis, I saw two movies. One at the snooty mall (a.k.a Plaza Frontenac), which was good, and one at a giant AMC, which was bad.
All the Real Girls
I really liked this movie. It's the closest I've ever seen a movie come to showing how awkward and painful love can be in real life. And really, how can a movie that involves some one doing the running man while standing in the middle of a bowling lane not be good?
What a Girl Wants
This movie is creepy at the end. Really creepy. I blame Colin Firth. No amount of dancing around in black leather pants can make up for the face he makes while apologizing to his daughter. It's just disturbing.
Back in BoCoMo
It was good to see all of you again. I don't miss classes.
I'm a Survivor
Chrissy lives in Kansas. To get to Kansas to visit her, I had to drive through Kansas City. As some of you might know, last time Big Mama and I attempted this, um ..., it didn't go so well. So I was a bit nervous. Okay, a lot nervous. To the point that I scared my passengers (Julie and an Incredible Hulk kite from Target), but they were nice enough not to say anything until after we get there safely. Thanks. I was much calmer on the return trip, but just because I'm not as scared of Kansas City now doesn't mean I have to start liking the city again. (Sorry, Scott.)
End of the Tour
My vacation is over now. No more road trips in the Big Mama to delay reality any longer. I am officially a jobless bum living in my parents' basement. If you have any ideas about what I should do to remedy the situation, vote here.
In St. Louis, I saw two movies. One at the snooty mall (a.k.a Plaza Frontenac), which was good, and one at a giant AMC, which was bad.
All the Real Girls
I really liked this movie. It's the closest I've ever seen a movie come to showing how awkward and painful love can be in real life. And really, how can a movie that involves some one doing the running man while standing in the middle of a bowling lane not be good?
What a Girl Wants
This movie is creepy at the end. Really creepy. I blame Colin Firth. No amount of dancing around in black leather pants can make up for the face he makes while apologizing to his daughter. It's just disturbing.
Back in BoCoMo
It was good to see all of you again. I don't miss classes.
I'm a Survivor
Chrissy lives in Kansas. To get to Kansas to visit her, I had to drive through Kansas City. As some of you might know, last time Big Mama and I attempted this, um ..., it didn't go so well. So I was a bit nervous. Okay, a lot nervous. To the point that I scared my passengers (Julie and an Incredible Hulk kite from Target), but they were nice enough not to say anything until after we get there safely. Thanks. I was much calmer on the return trip, but just because I'm not as scared of Kansas City now doesn't mean I have to start liking the city again. (Sorry, Scott.)
End of the Tour
My vacation is over now. No more road trips in the Big Mama to delay reality any longer. I am officially a jobless bum living in my parents' basement. If you have any ideas about what I should do to remedy the situation, vote here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home