And Then Some
Monday, April 21, 2003
Leaving on a jet plane ...
In approximately 12 hours I will be on a plane to New York City. Gah.
posted by Anne at
11:49 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
''I am 32 flavors and then some.'' -Ani DiFranco
Previous
Kids are Cute -This really hyper four-year-old boy...
Probably only Julie will care: I've seen two of St...
My body has a poor sense of timing I leave for New...
Northern Illinois: Tragically Hip There's a Donny ...
Vin Diesel's tips on convincing people you are sta...
Anticipation Ever since this summer, I've been wai...
'Cause everyone's your friend in New York City I ...
Belvidere Vice(s) Now that I'm back in Belvidere, ...
Yesterday, I found a Snickers egg in my purse. Th...
Movies in the Lou In St. Louis, I saw two movies. ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home