And Then Some

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Neon lights and lots of turquoise
Unlike Paul, I should not major in gambling. After spending $10 on the slot machines, I was ahead by $2, so I decided to just spend the rest of it. Not the best money-making strategy in the world. I also did not get my chance to lose a game of tic-tac-toe to a chicken. Apparently, the chicken has a bedtime. But I still had a fabulous time. It was well worth the $10, and the Pepsi was free.

Oh, the woes of being a magazine major
I need to get back to reading Glamour magazine now. It's homework. Really. I also have to read Cosmopolitan and O: The Oprah Magazine. All in the next 24 hours. By the time I'm done I should know how to have insanely good sex (+753 more how-tos I can use!), how to read his mind in bed, how to read his dirty mind (the naughty wishes all men have), 40 sex secrets of women who are great in the sack, what his favorite mattress move reveals about his feelings for me (it's a sexpose!), how to organize a relationship, keep my sanity at Christmas, make my heart strong, change my life and buy the best hostess gifts. I might never be the same. I might need therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home