A Smattering
-The other day I interviewed a pre-teen actor, and we both showed up wearing the same blazer. (Okay, really similar blazers. Mine came from the woman's section of the Salvation Army a few years ago. His was probably newer and much more expensive.) I think he was way more embarrassed by this fashion faux pas than I was.
-Last weekend, I drove! For the first time since Christmas! I wasn't a big fan of driving a cargo van full of furniture through Connecticut, but it was still pretty exciting. I even drove it through Hoboken (by myself!) to return it to the rental place. It kind of made me want a car. Too bad that's not going to happen until I finally live somewhere that it's easier to park. Sigh.
-The other day I interviewed a pre-teen actor, and we both showed up wearing the same blazer. (Okay, really similar blazers. Mine came from the woman's section of the Salvation Army a few years ago. His was probably newer and much more expensive.) I think he was way more embarrassed by this fashion faux pas than I was.
-Last weekend, I drove! For the first time since Christmas! I wasn't a big fan of driving a cargo van full of furniture through Connecticut, but it was still pretty exciting. I even drove it through Hoboken (by myself!) to return it to the rental place. It kind of made me want a car. Too bad that's not going to happen until I finally live somewhere that it's easier to park. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home