And Then Some

Monday, April 23, 2007

Naked
No, I am not actually naked, but I feel very naked. I lost my claddaugh ring yesterday. It might still be hiding somewhere in my apartment, but I have my doubts. I looked everywhere, and I dug through trash, people, so I mean everywhere. So this is the first day in a little over 4 years that I haven't worn that ring. (I bought it on my first trip to Ireland.) My hand feels weird.

Hooray for ...
-visits from old friends
-Irish bartenders in kilts
-Bulmer's
-my first Boston Red Sox game
-time shares
-cupcakes
-Rad!
-nice weather (finally)

Boo for ...
-working so much
-going in early
-bringing work home

2 Comments:

  • I hope you find it! I have only rarely taken off my claddagh ring since I bought it in Dublin in 2002, and I know how naked my hand feels without it. Of course, if you can't find it, I guess you'll just have to go back to Ireland to get a new one! :)

    By Blogger Kara, at 4:08 PM  

  • wait. YOU HAVE A TIME SHARE?!?!?!

    By Blogger danielle, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home