And Then Some

Sunday, November 20, 2005

This is the trial that never ends
Ugh. Have to go back to jury duty tomorrow. If deliberation takes more than one day, I think I might throw things. Hell, I'm feeling sort of hormonal so I might just start throwing things anyway.

Like River Dance. But not.
I danced in front of an audience for the first time ever yesterday. (I'm pretty sure that's true. I did take ballet when I was 4, but I don't remember having a recital at the end or anything.) It was fun, and I even managed not to mess up that much. Yeah! I think I might even keep taking the lessons. Don't worry. It's mostly just because it's really fun exercise. I'm not going to quit my job and try to become the next Michael Flatley. Well, not yet anyway.

3 Comments:

  • Yay Anne!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

  • I just watched 12 Angry Men and think you should make like Henry Fonda.

    By Blogger David, at 7:53 PM  

  • People started prosecuting without knowing what it was, starting prosecuting without knowing just because...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home