Random observations from the jury room
I can't tell you any of the juicy stuff. But here are two things I found really amusing yesterday. We have our own little bathroom, and on the wall next to the sink is a small instructional poster on how to do a self breast exam, kind of like they had in the girls' showers in the dorm. I wonder how many people they actually think will stop and say to themselves, "Gee, that's a good idea. I know recess is almost over, but maybe it's time for my self exam." The other one will probably only interest the ladies. There's a guy on the jury with me who has an accent that sounds exactly like Steve from Sex and the City. I suppose it would be more entertaining if it actually were Steve from Sex and the City and not some middle-aged balding guy, but I'll take what I can get.
I can't tell you any of the juicy stuff. But here are two things I found really amusing yesterday. We have our own little bathroom, and on the wall next to the sink is a small instructional poster on how to do a self breast exam, kind of like they had in the girls' showers in the dorm. I wonder how many people they actually think will stop and say to themselves, "Gee, that's a good idea. I know recess is almost over, but maybe it's time for my self exam." The other one will probably only interest the ladies. There's a guy on the jury with me who has an accent that sounds exactly like Steve from Sex and the City. I suppose it would be more entertaining if it actually were Steve from Sex and the City and not some middle-aged balding guy, but I'll take what I can get.

1 Comments:
I loved jury duty! I got picked in May. It was really interesting. I was on a civil trial though--a guy suing an insurance company. -Kate
By
Anonymous, at 10:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home