7s and 3s
I went to the first night of my Irish dance class last night, and it rocked. OK, the music was really more of a reel, but it was still pretty awesome. And a good work out, too. I worked up a sweat learning two steps (called the 7s and 3s). Then, I managed to walk pretty much the entire width of Manhattan. Tanya and I walked from class (51st St. and 11th Ave., about half a block from the Hudson River) to the 4, 5, 6 at 51st and Lex. Then I walked from 86th and Lex to my apartment at 83rd and East End (about half a block from the East River). My legs were tired, but I still wanted to dance, dance, dance.
Freebies
I got the new Fiona Apple album at work today, and I've fallen in love with it. I just might listen to it on repeat until I leave for Ireland. Or at least until I stop feeling so angsty, whichever comes first.
Funk
I'm in one. I blame myself. Or a boy. Or both. Or maybe my own stupidity and getting my hopes up too soon. Or maybe I'm just PMS-ing. Yeah, that probably has a lot to do with it. Hormones, bah. Expectations, bah.
I went to the first night of my Irish dance class last night, and it rocked. OK, the music was really more of a reel, but it was still pretty awesome. And a good work out, too. I worked up a sweat learning two steps (called the 7s and 3s). Then, I managed to walk pretty much the entire width of Manhattan. Tanya and I walked from class (51st St. and 11th Ave., about half a block from the Hudson River) to the 4, 5, 6 at 51st and Lex. Then I walked from 86th and Lex to my apartment at 83rd and East End (about half a block from the East River). My legs were tired, but I still wanted to dance, dance, dance.
Freebies
I got the new Fiona Apple album at work today, and I've fallen in love with it. I just might listen to it on repeat until I leave for Ireland. Or at least until I stop feeling so angsty, whichever comes first.
Funk
I'm in one. I blame myself. Or a boy. Or both. Or maybe my own stupidity and getting my hopes up too soon. Or maybe I'm just PMS-ing. Yeah, that probably has a lot to do with it. Hormones, bah. Expectations, bah.

1 Comments:
i heart you anne! xo, tina
By
Anonymous, at 2:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home