And Then Some

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

You know you're having a bad day when ...
your boss buys you ice cream to make up for how much it sucks.

Freckle face
I went to the eye doctor today and discovered that I have a giant freckle on my eye. It was so big that the doctor was shocked that I had never noticed it. Have any of you ever noticed how a chunk of my left iris is a different color than the rest of it? I checked it out when I got home, and he's right. Wacky.

Only my mother
I got mail from my mom today. She sent me a few bank statements, an early birthday check and two coupons for, um, feminine hygiene products. I was excited about the coupons (things are expensive here), but then I looked closer. The artwork seemed a bit outdated. One of coupons expired December 31, 1986! The other one doesn't have an expiration date, but it is in compliance with the P & G Coupon Requirements dated 10/1/83. 1983! These coupons are almost as old as I am. The best part is that when I called my mom to laugh at her joke, she didn't know the coupons were expired. I don't feel like I can just throw these coupons away. They're practically antiques after all. But what does one do with 1980s Always coupons?

Weather in the city
-It was so windy on my walk home that I almost got blown into traffic.
-Temperatures are supposed to dip back down into the teens the rest of the week. You know what that means: dodging frozen puddles of dog pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home