And Then Some

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Holiday Highlights
-My brother's cats (all six of them) are cute. Okay, the kittens are cuter than the grumpy looking father cat. I liked him better when his fur was trimmed, and he looked like Chester McArthur. Sorry, Mike, they're cute, but I'm still not taking one.
-My baby cousins were also cute. Bridget is eight months old, and much like the cats, her favorite part of Christmas was the wrapping paper and ribbons. She tried to eat all of them.
-Let's just say my mother shouldn't have had that second glass of wine.
-Going to see The Station Agent. I fell in love with Joe. He was just too funny.
-60th birthday parties are fun. Especially when you get both your uncles to wear embarassing homemade T-shirts and children's party hats.

Gramma Page's Quotes of the Week
-"Anne's lost some weight, Mary. She looks very nice now. She used to be heavy."
-"Oh, Anne's not your weird child. She's really quite normal. Mike's that one that's a bit ... eccentric. Anne's very down-to-earth."

It's like being back at Vox
I was at work until 11:30 last night because we were closing an issue. Usually we just put off closing until the next day, but most everyone was taking the rest of the week off, so we were closing no matter what. My boss was there until 2:30. Sucks to be her.

Leaving Times Square to the tourists
I plan to ring the new year in at my local Irish pub. Perhaps I can find a nice bloke to kiss at midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home