Let there be heat!
Or at least hot water. I just took the first hot shower in my own bathroom since Wednesday morning. It was the best. In a close second was the shower I took Thursday night during a hotel party. (Thanks, Nina!) It was shorter but much funnier. I would thank my landlord, but I think the return of our hot water had less to do with my comfort and more to do with the $1000 fine the company got on Friday. Way to enforce tenants' rights, NYC!
The best
-the aforementioned shower
-the pizza I had in Brooklyn last night
-brownies
-a free flu shot
-knowing that the St. Mark's Chipotle is now open
-knowing that I'll get to see Colin Firth on the big screen tonight
Or at least hot water. I just took the first hot shower in my own bathroom since Wednesday morning. It was the best. In a close second was the shower I took Thursday night during a hotel party. (Thanks, Nina!) It was shorter but much funnier. I would thank my landlord, but I think the return of our hot water had less to do with my comfort and more to do with the $1000 fine the company got on Friday. Way to enforce tenants' rights, NYC!
The best
-the aforementioned shower
-the pizza I had in Brooklyn last night
-brownies
-a free flu shot
-knowing that the St. Mark's Chipotle is now open
-knowing that I'll get to see Colin Firth on the big screen tonight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home