And Then Some

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

M.F.
As of 9 a.m. tomorrow (technically today) there will be no heat or hot water in my building because they are replacing the boiler. There will be no heat or hot water until Friday night or Saturday morning. So when do I get to start begging friends and co-workers to let me borrow their showers?

What the fuck?
What do you think was the weirdest thing I saw today? Vote below.
a) A taxi driving on the sidewalk.
b) A man using a hammer to smash in the back passenger window of a blue station wagon with the engine running and then unlocking the door.
c) Two of Scott's ex-FIGlets (well, technically one was in the Twain FIG). Bonus points if you can guess who.
d) A man masterbating in front of a large map in a crowded subway station.

Love
I saw John Stirratt of Wilco play with his other band, The Autumn Defense, at a small bar on the Lower East Side tonight. It was rockin', in a mellow, pensive kind of way. He's the "cute" Wilco member. (I believe there's footage in the documentary of him signing some woman's breast.) He's even dreamier in person, in a rumpled kind of way. And the man has fabulous forearms. But do I love him more than Jeff? Such a tough decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home