Odds and Ends
-The other day I met a woman who used to be Paul Newman's personal assistant.
-I stayed up late to see Cheating Kay's New York concert last week. Sarah looked very rock star. Their music has changed a lot since I saw them at the Chez back in the day. Think less U2, more Radiohead.
-For future reference, leaving New York City on a 5 p.m. bus is a bad idea. Rush hour. Ew. After an hour I could still see Manhattan.
-Hooray for Boston and getting to see Julie for the first time in way too long and sightseeing and Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Magner's and barbeque restaurants that serve white trash sundaes and movies with Jack Black.
-My magazine finally has a new publisher. He starts November 10.
And the winner is ...
If you hadn't guessed already, the Clay Aiken autograph went to Chrissy. Really, the rest of you didn't stand a chance.
-The other day I met a woman who used to be Paul Newman's personal assistant.
-I stayed up late to see Cheating Kay's New York concert last week. Sarah looked very rock star. Their music has changed a lot since I saw them at the Chez back in the day. Think less U2, more Radiohead.
-For future reference, leaving New York City on a 5 p.m. bus is a bad idea. Rush hour. Ew. After an hour I could still see Manhattan.
-Hooray for Boston and getting to see Julie for the first time in way too long and sightseeing and Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Magner's and barbeque restaurants that serve white trash sundaes and movies with Jack Black.
-My magazine finally has a new publisher. He starts November 10.
And the winner is ...
If you hadn't guessed already, the Clay Aiken autograph went to Chrissy. Really, the rest of you didn't stand a chance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home