And Then Some

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Dreams really do come true
Tuesday I ate dinner at the Chipotle near Grand Central (the only one in Manhattan). I thought to myself, "Gee, it's too bad this is 40 blocks away from my office or I could have Chipotle for lunch. I wish they'd build one in Union Square."

Today I was walking to the New York Milkshake Company to get a grilled cheese and a milk shake (two things that make me really happy) for lunch. I was walking down St. Mark's when I passed a huge sign that said "Undergoing Burrito-fication. Chipotle Coming Soon." And there were lots of construction types hanging around. So soon I will be able to walk two blocks and get cruchy steak tacos. Who cares if my job is sort of boring. I'm really in it for the Mexican food.

And I do my little turn on the catwalk ...
I went to a model call on Monday. No, I haven't changed my life goals and decided to become an aspiring model. I'm just whoring myself out for a free hair cut at Bumble and bumble. My hair passed inspection, and I get to go back next Monday to have my hair chopped off (in an artful manner, of course). The true test will be if it rivals "the Yann cut", my other free New York hair cut circa summer 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home