Shirtless New York
One of my neighbor's likes to watch TV shirtless. He lives on the third floor of the building directly across the street. You can see him in one window and his big screen TV in the other. From now on I will refer to him as The Shirtless Guy. I doubt I will ever have any good shirtless guy stories, though. He seems to just hang out and watch TV. I also saw a shirtless guy at the park today. He was about 60 and on the flabby side. He was wearing reading glasses around his neck and had the paper spread out on his lap. Don't worry, kids, I plan to keep my shirt on.
One of my neighbor's likes to watch TV shirtless. He lives on the third floor of the building directly across the street. You can see him in one window and his big screen TV in the other. From now on I will refer to him as The Shirtless Guy. I doubt I will ever have any good shirtless guy stories, though. He seems to just hang out and watch TV. I also saw a shirtless guy at the park today. He was about 60 and on the flabby side. He was wearing reading glasses around his neck and had the paper spread out on his lap. Don't worry, kids, I plan to keep my shirt on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home