Encounters of the Retail Variety
- Sometimes you just have to realize that the world is trying to tell you that you don't need to spend $70 on a pink corduroy skirt. But it was just so damn cute.
- In a city this size, it should not be so difficult to find somewhere to buy a can opener.
- I'm relatively sure I got hit on while walking into Duane Reade (think Walgreens) yesterday. Either that or this boy (who looked disturbingly Paul Wilson-esque) who just really, really polite.
- Sometimes you just have to realize that the world is trying to tell you that you don't need to spend $70 on a pink corduroy skirt. But it was just so damn cute.
- In a city this size, it should not be so difficult to find somewhere to buy a can opener.
- I'm relatively sure I got hit on while walking into Duane Reade (think Walgreens) yesterday. Either that or this boy (who looked disturbingly Paul Wilson-esque) who just really, really polite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home