And Then Some

Saturday, November 15, 2003

A brush with fame
Wednesday night I met Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards. I went to a meeting of NYC Edwards supporters with my brother. There were only about 40 other people there, but they were all really passionate about the campaign. It was kind of inspiring to hear from people who believe so strongly in what this guy could do for our country that they spend their weekends going up to New Hampshire to help campaign door-to-door. Edwards stopped by for a while to talk. The man is a really great speaker. He didn't make up my mind in those three minutes he talked, but I definitely want to find out more. Oh, and he's really cute, too, in a JFK kind of way.

Does this make me a true New Yorker?
I've puked in the back of a cab. And when the cabbie yelled at me about it, I yelled back.

Boys
Maybe not so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home