I'm not sure if these are signs of a good night or a bad night
New Year's Eve I lost my coat in a cab and bruised my tail bone.
Blokes
I did find a nice bloke to kiss at midnight. Unfortunately, his ooky friend also insisted on kissing me. He looked disturbingly similar to my freshman-year English teacher. (Note: That's freshman year in high school. I did not kiss a man who looked like Annie Mack.)
2003 Recap
This year I got to spend eight weeks backpacking around Ireland with my best friend, saw the Saw Doctors in concert twice, bought a one-way ticket and moved to New York City, got my first job, made some great new friends and finally settled into my new home. 2004 is going to have a hard time measuring up.
New Year's Eve I lost my coat in a cab and bruised my tail bone.
Blokes
I did find a nice bloke to kiss at midnight. Unfortunately, his ooky friend also insisted on kissing me. He looked disturbingly similar to my freshman-year English teacher. (Note: That's freshman year in high school. I did not kiss a man who looked like Annie Mack.)
2003 Recap
This year I got to spend eight weeks backpacking around Ireland with my best friend, saw the Saw Doctors in concert twice, bought a one-way ticket and moved to New York City, got my first job, made some great new friends and finally settled into my new home. 2004 is going to have a hard time measuring up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home