And Then Some

Thursday, January 08, 2004

It's like I'm Jesus ... sort of
Last week I helped construct IKEA furniture.

Reality?
Saturday night I met friends at a bar in Williamsburg, and a contestant from Average Joe was there. I only saw the last two or three episodes, so I'm taking Andrea's word for it. Later in the evening, Tina and I met a guy who was on Change of Heart, one of the reality dating shows I've never really heard of. I think it was the truth, though, because he seemed sufficiantly embarrassed when his friend brought it up.

Walking in circles
This morning I was halfway to the subway when I realized one of my earrings had fallen out. I was pissed. First my coat and now a brand new pair of earrings? I backtracked most of the way to my apartment in a fruitless search for the missing earring. As a result I was 20 minutes late for work. Then when I unwrapped my scraf, the earring fell innocently to the floor. What were you so worried about? I was here the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home