And Then Some
Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Oh, yeah. I applied for a job
here
. Maybe I'll get paid to learn to knit.
posted by Anne at
1:40 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
''I am 32 flavors and then some.'' -Ani DiFranco
Previous
A kindred spirit ... or not Yesterday I was walkin...
Random Today on the street I passed: 1. A giant in...
Tour of Churches There are quite a few Catholic Ch...
Since I last posted, I've: - Moved into my new ap...
Flattery Last night, I had two entertaining run-in...
Yes, it's been a little while since I've blogged. ...
Home is where the couch is So I'm in New York City...
Leaving on a jet plane ... In approximately 12 hou...
Kids are Cute -This really hyper four-year-old boy...
Probably only Julie will care: I've seen two of St...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home