And Then Some

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Status of Vox Squared: 2 days down, 2 to go
Hours spent in the Vox office today: 8.5
Hours spent in Lee Hills Hall today: 11.5
Vox stories I read that made me nostaligic about concerts I didn't go to myself: 1

Because glamour is spelled AARP
Celebrate! Dave Alexander has started a blog! I've already gotten mentioned on it, and I seem to be getting credit for its creation. I must possess fabulous powers of persuasion or mind control. Perhaps not. But the existance of a Dave Alexander blog makes me very happy. Also, I now know a total of 4 people who work or have worked for the AARP. My cousin works for the soon-to-be-defunct My Generation. It is being combined with the AARP's other magazine, Modern Maturity, to create the ultimate magazine for retired folk -- AARP: The Magazine. If that just doesn't ooze glamour, I don't know what does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home