And Then Some
Saturday, November 30, 2002
Note to self: Less freaking out about graduation, etc. More having fun.
Self: Right-o, boss man.
posted by Anne at
11:58 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
''I am 32 flavors and then some.'' -Ani DiFranco
Previous
Things that are good for the soul 1. Krispy Kream ...
Just a shell of her former self Big Mama feels hol...
A Perilous Journey Tomorrow I venture to a land of...
Turkey Day Tidbits Before dinner I was talking abo...
Work accomplished in the past 2 days: -1 book...
I just spent way too much time trying to get this ...
Illinois: the state that really knows how to make ...
Snippets from the last football game of my college...
Hot off the presses Last night I got to see the pr...
Status of Vox Squared: 2 days down, 2 to go Hours ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home