Snippets from the last football game of my college career (a.k.a Why you gotta break by heart like that, Tigers?)
"So I was reading Glamour the other day, and did you know that a guy burns 8 calories when he unhooks a girl's bra with one hand?"
-creepy man in front of us who kept talking to us and asking things like "So what are you girls doing after the game?"
(Note: This man is from Omaha. I think this says something about the city.)
"Is that for an hour of doing it or just the once?"
-creepy man's friend
(Question: Does this mean I burn 8 calories every time I unhook my own bra?)
"My legs look quite dwarfish. I have leglets."
-Jules
"I also have claws. Rar."
-Jules
I'm officially old
It's 9:47. When I finish this blog entry I'm planning on going to bed. Vox Squared kicked my butt. And I've spent the past two nights packing. It's really tiring to go through all of your belongings and ask yourself, "Am I really going to need this in the next month? Should I just take it home now?" I need a nap.
"So I was reading Glamour the other day, and did you know that a guy burns 8 calories when he unhooks a girl's bra with one hand?"
-creepy man in front of us who kept talking to us and asking things like "So what are you girls doing after the game?"
(Note: This man is from Omaha. I think this says something about the city.)
"Is that for an hour of doing it or just the once?"
-creepy man's friend
(Question: Does this mean I burn 8 calories every time I unhook my own bra?)
"My legs look quite dwarfish. I have leglets."
-Jules
"I also have claws. Rar."
-Jules
I'm officially old
It's 9:47. When I finish this blog entry I'm planning on going to bed. Vox Squared kicked my butt. And I've spent the past two nights packing. It's really tiring to go through all of your belongings and ask yourself, "Am I really going to need this in the next month? Should I just take it home now?" I need a nap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home