A Perilous Journey
Tomorrow I venture to a land of beer and sausage, a land of plentiful dairy products, a land called Wisconsin. Wish me luck, dear reader. I'm going to Orfordville, and I'm not entirely sure where that is. I bet even readers from Wisconsin don't know where that is. In fact, my friend who lives in Orfordville couldn't tell me how to get there. Let's hope Big Mama can lead the way.
Tomorrow I venture to a land of beer and sausage, a land of plentiful dairy products, a land called Wisconsin. Wish me luck, dear reader. I'm going to Orfordville, and I'm not entirely sure where that is. I bet even readers from Wisconsin don't know where that is. In fact, my friend who lives in Orfordville couldn't tell me how to get there. Let's hope Big Mama can lead the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home