Too pretty to be a dentist
I went to get my teeth cleaned on Friday. My new dentist looked more like an aspiring actor or model than someone who went to dental school. Perhaps he was just hanging around the office doing research for a new role on a soap opera? Nope, he was actually my dentist, which made me worry. He looked way too pretty to be smart enough to know how to clean my teeth. And thinking that made me feel like a bitch. But then it turns out I was write. It was the most unpleasant cleaning I've ever had. He had me lying completely flat, which made me think I was going to choke on my own spit. Everything he did hurt. And he really only cleaned the front of front teeth. Um, yeah, good job.
Now that's what I call classy
The St. Patrick's Day parade ends in my neighborhood, so it's packed with drunks pretty much all day. It can be highly entertaining. I headed out to meet friends for dinner in Woodside at about 7:30, and on my way to the subway I saw these two things in the space of about two blocks. 1)A girl smoking outside a bar with her friends fall over into a giant pile of trash. 2)A guy peeing on a Jeep. He was standing between two parked cars and acting like no one could see that he was peeing in the street. Um, sorry, buddy, not really an effective hiding spot.
I went to get my teeth cleaned on Friday. My new dentist looked more like an aspiring actor or model than someone who went to dental school. Perhaps he was just hanging around the office doing research for a new role on a soap opera? Nope, he was actually my dentist, which made me worry. He looked way too pretty to be smart enough to know how to clean my teeth. And thinking that made me feel like a bitch. But then it turns out I was write. It was the most unpleasant cleaning I've ever had. He had me lying completely flat, which made me think I was going to choke on my own spit. Everything he did hurt. And he really only cleaned the front of front teeth. Um, yeah, good job.
Now that's what I call classy
The St. Patrick's Day parade ends in my neighborhood, so it's packed with drunks pretty much all day. It can be highly entertaining. I headed out to meet friends for dinner in Woodside at about 7:30, and on my way to the subway I saw these two things in the space of about two blocks. 1)A girl smoking outside a bar with her friends fall over into a giant pile of trash. 2)A guy peeing on a Jeep. He was standing between two parked cars and acting like no one could see that he was peeing in the street. Um, sorry, buddy, not really an effective hiding spot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home