And Then Some

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

That bad day?
The rest of the day was even worse. Lucky me.

Forget Friday the 13th
I realized that Sunday the 17th has been sort of cursed for me this year. First heartbreak, then death. Good thing there aren't any more this year (I checked), because I think the next step up is destruction. Or maybe murder and mayhem. Either way, not good.

I blame Harry Potter
I have to pack, and I'm really don't want to. I find myself longing for a wand, so that with a few flicks of the wrist and appropriately muttered phrases I could make all the necessary and appropriate items gather themselves up and pack themselves neatly in my suitcase. Too bad I'm a muggle. Excuse me while I go climb on top of a tall stool to get to my suitcase and then proceed to stuff half the items in my closet into it because I'm totally incapable of making a decision right now.

1 Comments:

  • well in order to help you decide, don't bring any sweaters b/c it's hot. and if it were me packing the suitcase, i wouldn't bring anything black b/c i refuse to wear black to a funeral. :) xo, tina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home