Dear Dan,
I don't know you, but apparently applied for a job at the Starbucks at the World Financial Center. I've got good news! They want to interview you. The manager sounded very nice. I'm sure you'd like it there. But the problem is that you have a phone number is very similar to mine, so I got that voicemail instead of you. So I hope you call and follow up with them or they try to reach you again, otherwise you're out of luck, bub. Then again, maybe you're dumb and didn't get your own phone number right on a job application, so you probably wouldn't get the job anyway. In that case, I wouldn't have to feel bad about inadvertantly hijacking your message.
Sincerely,
Not Dan
I don't know you, but apparently applied for a job at the Starbucks at the World Financial Center. I've got good news! They want to interview you. The manager sounded very nice. I'm sure you'd like it there. But the problem is that you have a phone number is very similar to mine, so I got that voicemail instead of you. So I hope you call and follow up with them or they try to reach you again, otherwise you're out of luck, bub. Then again, maybe you're dumb and didn't get your own phone number right on a job application, so you probably wouldn't get the job anyway. In that case, I wouldn't have to feel bad about inadvertantly hijacking your message.
Sincerely,
Not Dan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home