What do I need to do to get myself in a better mood
Self, you really need to snap out of this. All the wallowing and dwelling and moping, it's getting tiring. And it's not changing anything for fixing anything or making it better. I know it's a process and eventually everything will get better and it's not as bad as it seems, but right now I'm so ready for something entirely different. I think a big life change would really help shake things up, get me out of my rut. Too bad those are sort of hard to come by. I guess for now I'll settle for a plane ride away from everything, at least for a few days. Or maybe just a really great nap. Too bad I'm really awful at napping.
Some one please get Tom Cruise back on his medication
Seriously, people. I have a lot of gossip rag back issues to wade through, and I don't know if I can take all of the Tom and Katie covereage. Has he always been this weird? Really, I went to a screening of his new movie last night and had to go through more security than I do at the airport. I'm think I'm with our photo editor who says that Tom recently fired his PR rep, so now there's no one to slip Ritalin in his orange juice each morning. Maybe Katie would do it, but I'm starting to think she's almost as crazy. A PR girl brought cupcakes to a meeting the other week and told they were from Katie's favorite new cupcake place in Chelsea (according to her InStyle profile). The frosting was good, but the cupcake itself was really dry and sort of gross. So perhaps there's a connection between bad taste in cupcakes and bad taste in men? It think it's worth a little research.
Self, you really need to snap out of this. All the wallowing and dwelling and moping, it's getting tiring. And it's not changing anything for fixing anything or making it better. I know it's a process and eventually everything will get better and it's not as bad as it seems, but right now I'm so ready for something entirely different. I think a big life change would really help shake things up, get me out of my rut. Too bad those are sort of hard to come by. I guess for now I'll settle for a plane ride away from everything, at least for a few days. Or maybe just a really great nap. Too bad I'm really awful at napping.
Some one please get Tom Cruise back on his medication
Seriously, people. I have a lot of gossip rag back issues to wade through, and I don't know if I can take all of the Tom and Katie covereage. Has he always been this weird? Really, I went to a screening of his new movie last night and had to go through more security than I do at the airport. I'm think I'm with our photo editor who says that Tom recently fired his PR rep, so now there's no one to slip Ritalin in his orange juice each morning. Maybe Katie would do it, but I'm starting to think she's almost as crazy. A PR girl brought cupcakes to a meeting the other week and told they were from Katie's favorite new cupcake place in Chelsea (according to her InStyle profile). The frosting was good, but the cupcake itself was really dry and sort of gross. So perhaps there's a connection between bad taste in cupcakes and bad taste in men? It think it's worth a little research.

1 Comments:
i have good taste in cupcakes and still have bad taste in men. go figure. -tina
By
Anonymous, at 11:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home