And Then Some

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Two out of three ain't bad
-Sunday was lovely. I went to an arts and music festival, saw this band again, spent time with friends, enjoyed some sunshine, ate fried food and purchased a purse that came with a lifetime guarentee (OK, really just the artist's e-mail address in case the big stick that serves as a handle breaks and she needs to replace it, but still).
-Monday was rainy and gross, and I was so exhausted I was in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10.
-Today was a little chilly, but I did two things that made me really happy. I splurged on a fabulous haircut at my favorite overpriced salon with amazing views of the city, (I'm officially in love with Denise. My hair rocks.) and I ate Chipotle for dinner. (Yum.)

Let's hope this trend continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home