And Then Some

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Quote of the Day
"I'm not a fucker. Give me a gold star." -Julie

Goals for April
There are a whole lot of things I've been meaning to do and still haven't done/started doing. Maybe if I write them down like this it will help or something. A girl can hope.
1. Start eating normally. (That means three whole meals a day, every day. Oh, and some vegetables too.)
2. Start waking up early enough to do sit ups three times a week. It's only 10 more minutes. It shouldn't be that hard, right? And I used to be really good about it ...
3. Start getting to bed at a decent hour. It will help with goal #2.
4. Get a hair cut. It's not that hard to call and make an appointment, right? And I haven't gotten it cut since, oh, JULY, so it's really getting kind of desperate.
5. Make a dentist appointment. I think I was supposed to go in January. It's April. I have insurance. There is no excuse.
6. Make doctor's appointment. Ignoring a thyroid problem doesn't make it go away. (Curses, foiled again.)

1 Comments:

  • Oh dude, I totally know about the postponing of haircut. My hair is getting way to long, but I haven't found anyone in NYC I really like to go to! Cutting hair is an art and science! And like, I didn't go to the dentist in 2 years...that was a marathon stretch but I finally went in Jan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home