And Then Some

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Damn you, transit gods, damn you
So there's no way my marathon commute could suck any more, right? Wrong! This weekend a homeless person set a fire in a subway tunnel to try to keep warm, an it ignited some wires and managed to completely gut a signal room for the A and C lines. As a result the C is completely out of service and the A will be running with 40 percent few trains for the next three to five years. Years. And these are the two trains I rely on to get to work and back each day. Awesome. Essentially it means there are half as many trains now (the B still runs local on Central Park West) so I have to leave by 8 to make sure I catch the 9:30 bus which gets me to work at 9:45. Yes, that is an hour and 45 minute commute. Next thing you know the MTA will be raising fares just so they can kick a girl while she's down. Oh, wait ...

Chad Michael Murray is shorter in person
So last night I got to interview the cast of One Tree Hill (well except for James something, but I don't think anyone cares about him). My hard-hitting questions? 1. Do you believe in dream interpretation? 2. Do you have any recurring dreams? 3. What's your favorite food? 4. What do you order at Starbucks? Hey, the people want to know. And by people I mean the legions of screaming 11-year-old girls who were camped out upstairs in the music store waiting to get their CDs and DVDs signed.

3 Comments:

  • I am so jealous that you get to interview people from the WB. If you ever get to talk to people from Everwood or Jack and Bobby, let me know. I could so help you out with questions (as could Scott, I would assume.)

    - Chrissy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

  • As predicted, I echo Chrissy's sentiments.

    By Blogger scott, at 11:47 PM  

  • As predicted, I echo Chrissy's sentiments.

    By Blogger scott, at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home