Last Week I Learned ...
-Red carpet events, not really that glamorous
-The difference between Pharrell Williams and Shay Williams (Shay = friendlier)
-The meaning of the phrase A Bathing Ape (bathing in luke warm water, who knew)
-The second Bridget Jones movie isn't as magical as the first, but the fight scene is still hilarious
-There's a $2 movie theater in New Jersey. Thank God for friends with cars.
-I have a neighbor named Lauren. She doesn't live in my building, but she does live on my block.
-Um, that's about it.
-Red carpet events, not really that glamorous
-The difference between Pharrell Williams and Shay Williams (Shay = friendlier)
-The meaning of the phrase A Bathing Ape (bathing in luke warm water, who knew)
-The second Bridget Jones movie isn't as magical as the first, but the fight scene is still hilarious
-There's a $2 movie theater in New Jersey. Thank God for friends with cars.
-I have a neighbor named Lauren. She doesn't live in my building, but she does live on my block.
-Um, that's about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home