The MTA is bad at math
So by three to five years, they really meant six to nine months. And by six to nine months, they really meant about a week and a half. The C train is running again (mostly), and more A trains are running. It's still a bit crazy, but, whatever. I'll take what I can get. My commute needs all the help it can get.
My favorite Super Bowl commercial
That Bud Light one with the big white bird with the Spanish accent. Can I bring him to the bar with me some time? New York has a lot of weirdos.
Holy mother of god
I want it to be this weekend. That's all.
So by three to five years, they really meant six to nine months. And by six to nine months, they really meant about a week and a half. The C train is running again (mostly), and more A trains are running. It's still a bit crazy, but, whatever. I'll take what I can get. My commute needs all the help it can get.
My favorite Super Bowl commercial
That Bud Light one with the big white bird with the Spanish accent. Can I bring him to the bar with me some time? New York has a lot of weirdos.
Holy mother of god
I want it to be this weekend. That's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home