Huh.
Some days you think your own life has just been far too dramatic of late, and then you talk to an old friend who in the past month has become a Christian, given up pot and had a brief stay in a mental ward. Hell, if he can look at things positively, so can I, right? If things are ment to be, they'll be, and all that good stuff, right? I'll give it a shot, but I'm not making any promises.
Some days you think your own life has just been far too dramatic of late, and then you talk to an old friend who in the past month has become a Christian, given up pot and had a brief stay in a mental ward. Hell, if he can look at things positively, so can I, right? If things are ment to be, they'll be, and all that good stuff, right? I'll give it a shot, but I'm not making any promises.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home