Bring on the summer, bring on the free
Summer in New York City means one thing: lots of great free stuff. I checked the Bryant Park movie schedule today, and they're showing All the President's Men one week. Score. And They Might Be Giants is playing a free show at Celebrate Brooklyn at the end of July. And the Saw Doctors are playing a free outdoors show at the Lincoln Center at the end of August. And of course I will be making my annual trek to Shakespare in the Park.
And to kick off the season of free, Yusuf Islam (a.k.a. Cat Stevens) made an appearance at the music magazine upstairs. He didn't perform because he doesn't do that any more. But I did get a free copy of his new DVD, Majikat, Earth Tour 1976.
Summer in New York City means one thing: lots of great free stuff. I checked the Bryant Park movie schedule today, and they're showing All the President's Men one week. Score. And They Might Be Giants is playing a free show at Celebrate Brooklyn at the end of July. And the Saw Doctors are playing a free outdoors show at the Lincoln Center at the end of August. And of course I will be making my annual trek to Shakespare in the Park.
And to kick off the season of free, Yusuf Islam (a.k.a. Cat Stevens) made an appearance at the music magazine upstairs. He didn't perform because he doesn't do that any more. But I did get a free copy of his new DVD, Majikat, Earth Tour 1976.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home