And Then Some
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Quote of the Day
"I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh, wait. That's a train."
-our art director
posted by Anne at
9:24 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
''I am 32 flavors and then some.'' -Ani DiFranco
Previous
My second-grade sweetheart I just wrote a letter t...
Pet Pigeon Today I ate my lunch in Union Square be...
Punked Last night I went dancing at Bar None. I h...
Sometimes your bartender can seem incredibly wise ...
Stereotypical New York or I don't remember a funer...
Yes, Clare, there is a Delaware I drove through it...
TK My thoughts and ramblings on the March. It was...
Kickin' it tourist-style Last night I went to Beau...
Pop Quiz Q: How long does it take one girl to corr...
Kids say the darnedest things I went to my grandmo...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home