And Then Some

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Some things really take talent
Such as locking yourself inside your own apartment. Yes, I managed to do that this afternoon while carrying in my groceries. I was inside. My keys were outside. The door was locked and would not unlock because the key was in the way. My super was not home. I don't know my neighbors. My roommate was probably not going to be back until Sunday. I had to call in a favor from Julie Seabaugh to come and take my keys out of the door. She couldn't get there for about three hours, so I got to catch up on my daytime television. (Okay, okay I probably would have been doing that anyways because I have redeveloped my unhealthy obsession with General Hospital). Theoretically, I could have called a locksmith, but I couldn't bring myself to pay money to have some one unlock my door from the outside with my own keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home