Theatre of the Bizarre
a) I would just like to formally tell the French Culinary Institute that I'm no longer looking for a roommate. I have no idea how you knew I was looking or how you got my phone number. But I have a roommate. She just moved in this week. Her name is Alexis. She's very nice. Please stop calling. The same goes for the random people who have been e-mailing me the past two days. The room is no longer available, and I don't know your friend Dominique or my (?) friend Annie or anyone who works at Coach. Thank you.
a) I would just like to formally tell the French Culinary Institute that I'm no longer looking for a roommate. I have no idea how you knew I was looking or how you got my phone number. But I have a roommate. She just moved in this week. Her name is Alexis. She's very nice. Please stop calling. The same goes for the random people who have been e-mailing me the past two days. The room is no longer available, and I don't know your friend Dominique or my (?) friend Annie or anyone who works at Coach. Thank you.
