Case of the Blahs
I've been in a bit of a funk lately, so I haven't had much to blog about. My life has just involved too much searching of all types lately. But I'm hoping a three-day weekend, some fireworks and a visitor from Boston will help snap me out of it. Then it will be back to my regularly scheduled blog randomness.
P.S. to the Universe
Please stop dropping and/or spilling things on me. The milk and the beans cleaned up relatively easily, but the blinds falling out of my bedroom window three times in 24 hours, I think that left some bruises. Thanks.
I've been in a bit of a funk lately, so I haven't had much to blog about. My life has just involved too much searching of all types lately. But I'm hoping a three-day weekend, some fireworks and a visitor from Boston will help snap me out of it. Then it will be back to my regularly scheduled blog randomness.
P.S. to the Universe
Please stop dropping and/or spilling things on me. The milk and the beans cleaned up relatively easily, but the blinds falling out of my bedroom window three times in 24 hours, I think that left some bruises. Thanks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home