A New York Story
On my lunch break today, I was walking down the street, and I passed one of those burly middle-aged guys who sits at a card table and collects change to feed the homeless. They tend to yell at people and try to make them feel bad so they'll give money. When I walked by, he stopped his rant, completely changed the tone of his voice and said, "Ooh, I like that purple blouse. Very pretty." And then went bad to yelling at people.
Another New York Story
About an hour ago, I saw a roach in the middle of my living room. It was the first roach I've ever seen in this apartment. I tried to smash it with a coaster. It got away and scurried under the entertainment center. I had to go to the grocery store to buy milk, and when I got back I told my roommate about the roach. Keep an eye out and try to kill it or we'll need to get a roach trap or something.
A few minutes later, my roommate knocked on my door. Um, the roach just went into your room. Ew! We found it behind my door, and after a few misses, my roommate killed it with one of my flip flops. Ha, take that, roach! But now there's roach guts on the bottom of my flip flop. Gross.
TGIF (almost)
Hooray for visitors!
On my lunch break today, I was walking down the street, and I passed one of those burly middle-aged guys who sits at a card table and collects change to feed the homeless. They tend to yell at people and try to make them feel bad so they'll give money. When I walked by, he stopped his rant, completely changed the tone of his voice and said, "Ooh, I like that purple blouse. Very pretty." And then went bad to yelling at people.
Another New York Story
About an hour ago, I saw a roach in the middle of my living room. It was the first roach I've ever seen in this apartment. I tried to smash it with a coaster. It got away and scurried under the entertainment center. I had to go to the grocery store to buy milk, and when I got back I told my roommate about the roach. Keep an eye out and try to kill it or we'll need to get a roach trap or something.
A few minutes later, my roommate knocked on my door. Um, the roach just went into your room. Ew! We found it behind my door, and after a few misses, my roommate killed it with one of my flip flops. Ha, take that, roach! But now there's roach guts on the bottom of my flip flop. Gross.
TGIF (almost)
Hooray for visitors!

5 Comments:
LOL! Everyone's looking at me now b/c I burst out laughing my stupid punk-poster-clad cube. "I like your purple blouse!" Classic! But Dan shouldn't have used YOUR flips! Dude, when I saw that asshole with six legs that was half the size of my fist last week, I used my roomate's shoe. Screw roach guts. But I don't like her that much, anyway. :) -Tina
PS Do roaches have six legs...or is it eight?
By
Anonymous, at 5:23 PM
LOL! Everyone's looking at me now b/c I burst out laughing my stupid punk-poster-clad cube. "I like your purple blouse!" Classic! But Dan shouldn't have used YOUR flips! Dude, when I saw that asshole with six legs that was half the size of my fist last week, I used my roomate's shoe. Screw roach guts. But I don't like her that much, anyway. :) -Tina
PS Do roaches have six legs...or is it eight?
By
Anonymous, at 5:23 PM
LOL! Everyone's looking at me now b/c I burst out laughing my stupid punk-poster-clad cube. "I like your purple blouse!" Classic! But Dan shouldn't have used YOUR flips! Dude, when I saw that asshole with six legs that was half the size of my fist last week, I used my roomate's shoe. Screw roach guts. But I don't like her that much, anyway. :)
PS Do roaches have six legs...or is it eight?
By
Anonymous, at 5:23 PM
uh..i posted 3 comments somehow...can you delete these anne so i don't look like a stupid toolbag?
By
Anonymous, at 5:25 PM
Sorry, hon, but I don't know how to delete comments. Glad you like the story.
By
Anne, at 10:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home