Will it ever stop raining?
There has been exactly one day without rain since I got back from Memorial Day in Illinois. And it's supposed to keep raining until Tuesday. I think there are even going to be some thunder storms, just to mix things up.
Laughter
Since Saturday I have gone to three different comedy clubs. Well, Julie and I went back to that really amateur place again last night, expect we brought to more audience members with us. The comics weren't much funnier the second time around, although the Irish host did work a monkey puppet into his act. At the Comedy Cellar, I saw Colin Quinn. One of the kids I was with offered him an umbrella. Do famous people melt, kind of like the Wizard of Oz?
There has been exactly one day without rain since I got back from Memorial Day in Illinois. And it's supposed to keep raining until Tuesday. I think there are even going to be some thunder storms, just to mix things up.
Laughter
Since Saturday I have gone to three different comedy clubs. Well, Julie and I went back to that really amateur place again last night, expect we brought to more audience members with us. The comics weren't much funnier the second time around, although the Irish host did work a monkey puppet into his act. At the Comedy Cellar, I saw Colin Quinn. One of the kids I was with offered him an umbrella. Do famous people melt, kind of like the Wizard of Oz?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home