And Then Some
Thursday, December 12, 2002
This is the last time I will have to stay up until 3:45 in the morning to finish a homework assignment. Weird. The last class of my college career starts in less than six hours. Again, weird. But for now, I sleep.
posted by Anne at
4:46 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
''I am 32 flavors and then some.'' -Ani DiFranco
Previous
Is it Thursday yet? Folks, this is still happening...
Things that tie your stomach up in knots 1. At 8:3...
My weekend mathematically transcribing + revising...
Mad board game skillz Last night I beat Paul at Sc...
Highlights of an evening at Black & Gold 1. They s...
I was going to post something cheery about enjoyin...
Irresponsibility is spelled: Dinner with Julie Sea...
Something for free I can stop worrying about being...
Note to self: Less freaking out about graduation, ...
Things that are good for the soul 1. Krispy Kream ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home