Mmmm ... Vin Diesel
Last night before The Lord of the Rings, they showed a preview for Vin Diesel's new movie. He plays a cop. I think it's supposed to be a "serious" role. I still giggled a lot, but I do that during all Vin Diesel films. And this time he's sporting some rather unfortunate facial hair. At least he was smart enough to stay bald.
Good-bye, Farewell
It's Thursday. I graduate Saturday. Gah. With all the packing and cleaning and arrival of family, there won't be a chance for blogging. I wish I had more profound thoughts on leaving Columbia, but right now I just want to say good-bye, friends. I'm going to miss you. But fear not, when I get back to Belvidere, there will be more blogging again. It will almost be like I'm still here. Sort of.
Last night before The Lord of the Rings, they showed a preview for Vin Diesel's new movie. He plays a cop. I think it's supposed to be a "serious" role. I still giggled a lot, but I do that during all Vin Diesel films. And this time he's sporting some rather unfortunate facial hair. At least he was smart enough to stay bald.
Good-bye, Farewell
It's Thursday. I graduate Saturday. Gah. With all the packing and cleaning and arrival of family, there won't be a chance for blogging. I wish I had more profound thoughts on leaving Columbia, but right now I just want to say good-bye, friends. I'm going to miss you. But fear not, when I get back to Belvidere, there will be more blogging again. It will almost be like I'm still here. Sort of.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home