Things that make ya go "Huh?"
1. My father. Yesterday while I was trying to give directions to my parents so they could find my apartment from their hotel, my father kept referring to the "Beltway." We must have been talking about different cities. I've never driven on Columbia's Beltway. Have you? My parents might not make it to graduation. They'll be driving aimlessly about the state in search of this mysterious Beltway. At least there's still hope for the arrival of my brother and the show cat.
2. The existence of the Newman Players. Who decided interpretive dance during mass was a good idea? And why didn't they perform at 9 p.m. mass after they performed Saturday night? I was quite disappointed. It would have made my last night at the Newman Center a little more special.
3. My current lack of stress. I only have one final. It's in Nutrition 34. Everyone else I know is busy studying and finishing up projects and stressing out. I feel like there's something really important that I should be working on and I've forgotten about. There isn't. This is vaguely unsettling.
1. My father. Yesterday while I was trying to give directions to my parents so they could find my apartment from their hotel, my father kept referring to the "Beltway." We must have been talking about different cities. I've never driven on Columbia's Beltway. Have you? My parents might not make it to graduation. They'll be driving aimlessly about the state in search of this mysterious Beltway. At least there's still hope for the arrival of my brother and the show cat.
2. The existence of the Newman Players. Who decided interpretive dance during mass was a good idea? And why didn't they perform at 9 p.m. mass after they performed Saturday night? I was quite disappointed. It would have made my last night at the Newman Center a little more special.
3. My current lack of stress. I only have one final. It's in Nutrition 34. Everyone else I know is busy studying and finishing up projects and stressing out. I feel like there's something really important that I should be working on and I've forgotten about. There isn't. This is vaguely unsettling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home